top of page
Description : Urban speleology is an outdoor activity involving urban research, visit and exploration of underground man-made and natural systems inside the city borders. In the case of the Old City of Corfu there are many locations, sites and mines worth a visit from those who are thrilled with underground systems, history, adventure and urban exploration. Join us on an alternative, adventure trip in the Old City, and the fortifications of Corfu. We will walk in the Old City quarters and visit well preserved, secret locations and monuments. We will walk through the city and coast line, explore old galleries and mines from the Venetian period, underground systems and cisterns, mines and subterranean structures.
Prices : 35 € per person, for minimum participation 2 people.
At a glance:
- Explore unseen and forgotten sites and locations, underground spots of architectural and historical significance.
- Combine sightseeing and underground exploring.
- Explore and observe an alternative side of the city of Corfu.
Activity duration : 2,5 hours.
Previous experience : No previous experience needed.
Availability : Daily, morning hours.
Location : Corfu Town
What's included :
-Expert local guide
-Personal safety gear : helmet, flash light
-Photographs from the activity
-Vat and taxes
What you should bring :
- Backpack with water and snack.
- Second pair of sports shoes with good grip.
- Second pair of trousers.
bottom of page